Special Services for Seniors
Insurance companies are forever trying to refine the balance between cost and coverage. The majority of these providers are working even harder to bring the senior community the best protection at a price they can afford.
The MSC uses internet-based technology that replaces paper documents—everything from brochures to applications. This cutting-edge process allows you to apply for any plan in a matter of moments, speeds up underwriting and helps keep the environment clean.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare pays for much of the health care services provided to seniors, but not all of it. This federal program has a high deductible for hospital admission, and it only pays 80% of eligible doctor and medical costs. Without additional coverage, the remaining 20% would be your responsibility. Such costs could be in the form of co-pays, deductibles and coinsurance. In the event of a serious illness or hospital stay of just a few days, it could easily set you back many thousands of dollars!
Why Choose Us for Your Supplement Plan?
Medicare Supplement policies are regulated and standardized by the government. However, the cost of these plans vary only according to their level of coverage and premium amount. For example, “Company A” can charge a much lower premium than “Company B” for a plan with the EXACT SAME BENEFITS!
We specialize in finding the insurance company that provides the plan with the benefits of your choice, but at the lowest cost currently available in your specific area. The difference in savings for you could be in the hundreds of dollars each year and without ever losing access to any doctors or hospitals.
Product and Service Options
At PREMIER OPTION, we're constantly evaluating the market to make certain our portfolio of products offers the best value from financially top-rated companies. For your convenience, we also offer options in our service delivery.
Final Expense Benefits
Coverage is available for those individuals who do not want their families to bear the financial burden of their last days. No matter what your age, it`s always a good idea to have a plan as to how you intend to cover these final costs.
With the application for this type of insurance, we also offer a "Last Wishes" service at no extra charge that acts as a customized guide with specific instructions for your family to follow. This written plan, along with the insurance proceeds, helps the surviving members of your family to remain organized and focused on what really matters... grieving for their loss.
Qualifying for this type of coverage is typically easier than getting approved for more traditional life insurance. This special underwriting is made available through "simplified issue" or "guaranteed issue" policies. Learn more about how you can apply online now for guaranteed coverage from a top-rated carrier with NO physical exam and NO health questions!
Final expense life insurance is also available at a lower cost premium than most other types of life insurance. Policy holders are allowed to make easy monthly payments in most cases. This factor is especially convenient for retirees who are living on a fixed income.
Please don`t hesitate to contact us with your questions. We're here to answer them and serve your specific needs whether you're a valued customer, a potential one, or if you simply need advice.
To find out more information about these special programs we have available, you may call us at 1-888-234-7826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Americans are living longer and spending more time in retirement. In fact, the average American will be retired for 18 years. Your retirement savings is probably the largest amount of money you will ever need to accumulate. How will you do it?
Annuities are a safe, risk-free way to plan for a comfortable retirement. You do so, on a tax-deferred basis. The money is protected, and you can get a guarantee that you’ll never outlive the income you receive from the annuity.
We also offer new products that guarantee…
These special annuities use various safe methods of participating in the stock market. The money placed into the account---plus any gains that have been applied to the account---are completely protected from market losses! You owe it to yourself to get the facts on an annuity that can both grow and preserve your "nest egg".
To find out more information, contact us today.
Click Here to View Your Agent's Computer Screen from a Secure Website. (requires phone conference & login code)
DISCLAIMER: Any quote generated from this website is an estimated figure and should be used for comparison purposes only. For the most current plan information including premium amount(s), please contact a representative toll-free at 1-888-234-7826.